21 February 2010

Frustrated and Waiting

Ancestry.com seems to be experiencing some technical difficulties.  I just found two databases that I had not previously used that contain documents for my ancestors.  A birth record on a brick wall line! Land records! But no matter how many times I reload and re-click, I get error messages and cannot see the images.  From a few folks on twitter, I see that I'm not the only one having problems.

I've composed a haiku to vent my frustrations:

Ancestry dot com
Why do you torture me so?
Please fix yourself

4 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Problems here, too. So frustrating.

Julie said...

I was having that problem last week. I was using Firefox and tried Explorer, but was having the same issue on both...I'm guessing it's on their end.

Unknown said...

That's too bad. Maybe try using Ryan's computer while you are over here tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Oh - and I like your haiku.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails